Click the headings below
Some common questions asked
How do turn on the headlight?
- On the LCD control panel, press the power & + (plus) buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds.
Should I let the battery completely drain before recharging it?
- No. You should not completely discharge the battery before recharging.
How long will it take to get my ebike delivered?
- When we receive your order, it is processed within 24 hours. Then the bike is built to your specifications. It is assembled and tested for quality assurance. Then it is 20% disassembled, repackaged and shipped to your door. Because of this process, from time of order to delivery is typically 7-12 days.
HOW FAST CAN THESE BICYCLES GO?
- By Law Electric Bicycles Are To Be Limited to 20Mph When Propelled By The Motor. Big Cat ® Electric Bicycles Comply With Federal Laws And Are Limited To A Top Speed Of 20Mph, However You May Experience Higher Speeds When Pedaling As The Motor Is Engaged.
CAN I PEDAL WITHOUT ANY ASSISTANCE?
- Yes, Electric Bicycles Can Be Operated Like Traditional Bicycles, However keep In Mind The Difference In Weight Due To The Battery & Motor, You May Experience Some Drag
WILL MY BIG CAT ® ELECTRIC BICYCLE COME WITH A CHARGER OR DO I NEED TO PURCHASE ONE SEPARATELY?
- Yes, Your Big Cat ® Electric Bicycle Will Come With A New Lithium-Ion Battery Pack & A Smart Charger.