The Big Cat Sedona 48 Volt Lithium Powered Electric Mountain Bicycle is a Lithium Battery powered Electric Bicycle cranking out 500 Watts from the Bafang High Torque Zero Resistance Clutch Motor. This bike features a lightweight, compact lithium LiPo4 48 volt 10.4 Ah integrated battery pack providing a considerable amount of power greater than our 24 volt or 36 volt models. This bike comes with everything Aluminum - every bolt, every nut, every nipple, every spoke. That means no rust! The 100% hand welded lightweight aluminum frame bicycle has Atlus Shimano 9-Speed Gears & Shifting System, Suntour XCT Front Suspension & KS Rear Shock Suspension, aluminum rims with quick release axle on the front and a water proof quick disconnect on the rear.
The Big Cat Sedona comes equipped with the King Meter 5 Speed Smart Power Assist System (SPAS) with a USB Phone Charging Port. The electronics of the X-Treme Electric Bicycle are controller via rider input on the LCD screen attached to the handlebars. Smart PAS with 5 speeds will enable the bike to operate nearly twice as efficient as a non-smart assist e-bike, because you select the power consumption (speed controls 1-5 setting) on the LCD during your ride. This feature will allow your Big Cat Sedona 48 Volt to possibly reach or exceed 70+ miles per charge when using low SPAS while always pedal assisting on flat ground under perfect conditions with a light weight rider. The LCD also indicates Speed, Distance and Battery Life.
The Big Cat Sedona 48 Volt Lithium Powered Electric Mountain Bicycle is faster than any model we sell. It has been tested climbing a 5-7% mountain grade continuously for 45 minutes at 18 mph while having to slow down for hair pin turns.
Front & rear Tektro disk brakes are standard on the Big Cat Sedona 48 Volt Electric Mountain Bicycle along with true VELO Brand Hand Grips & Mountain Bike Seat.
This electric mountain bicycle comes standard with a high quality beverage holder. There is no extra charge!
Features of the Big Cat Sedona Full Suspension Mountain eBike
- Speed: 25 mph using throttle only or in pedal assist mode. Just like a regular bike, pedal hard to go even faster.
- Range: Up to 28 miles when using TAG only, 70 miles on SPAS setting #1 and limitless range while pedaling.
- Motor: 500w Bafang® hub motor in the middle of the back wheel. The motor is high torque, offers zero resistance when pedaling and has an internal digital torque sensor.
- Frame: 18" frame. 100% hand-welded, durable, lightweight 6061-T6 temper aluminum alloy. Suspension: Suntour XCT hydraulic front forks and KS rear shock. Wellgo pedals. Aluminum alloy VP gooseneck and front sprocket.
- Drive System: Standard chain drive for pedaling. Shimano Altus 9 speed gears & shifter. Rear hub drive. Variable speed thumb throttle. King Meter LCD Smart Power Assist System (SPAS) with USB charging port. Sealed smart controller (48v, 15ah).
- Battery: Lightweight lithium LiPo4 batteries (48 volt / 10.4 amp). Batteries are in a sealed pack hidden in the frame. Key locked. A battery pack can be easily removed and charged remotely.
- Charge Time: Up to 3 hours.
- Brakes: Tektro front and rear disk brakes.
- Dimensions: Length: 70"
- Width at handlebars: 27"
- Height: 43.25"
- Weight: 59 lbs.
- Carrying Capacity: X-Treme states 350 lbs, however, we suggest a rider weight of 300 lbs or less.
- Tires: 26" x 2.10" Kenda® off-road, air-filled tires. Aluminum wheels. Joytech quick release front hub. Waterproof quick release on the rear wheel. Waterproof front axle quick disconnect feature.
- • X-Treme Warranty: 1-Year manufacturer's warranty. A lifetime warranty on the frame and Lifetime Technical Support.
|Amps||10.4 AH Integrated Lithium Battery|
|Battery||48 Volt LiPo4 Lithium (lightweight)|
|Drive System||Chain Driven by Rear Hub Motor or Pedal Power|
|Distance||Up To 70 Miles Range Using Low PAS & Flat Terrain While Pedal Assisting|
|Speed||25 MPH* On Throttle Only (Much Faster If You Pedal Assist 45+ MPH)|
|Charger||48 Volt Output UL Certified Charger (Charging Time +/- 3 Hours)|
|Tire Size||Kenda Mountain Tire & Tube - 26 x 2.10 Inch on Aluminum Wheels|
|Motor||Bafang 500 Watt Zero Resistance Rear Hub Motor With Clutch|
48 Volt 15 Amp Sealed Smart Controller
|Braking System||Tektro Disk Brakes|
|Pedals:||Wellgo Aluminum Pedal Set|
|Front Wheel:||Joytech Quick Release Hub|
|Throttle Type||Variable Speed Thumb Throttle - SPAS Power Assisted - Pedal Power|
|LCD Display||King Meter LCD Smart PAS Digital System With USB Phone Charging Port|
|Cargo Rack||Aluminum Rear Carry Rack|
|Frame Type/Size||6061-T6 Temper Aluminum Alloy - Very Lightweight - Step Through|
|Forks||Suntour® XCT Hydraulic Front Forks|
|Suspension||Front Hydraulic Suspension Included & KS Rear Shock Suspension|
|Front Sprocket||Aluminum Alloy Sprocket|
|Derailleur||Shimano® 9-Speed Atlus Gears & Shifter|
|Seat & Post||Aluminum Alloy Adjustable Seat Post & Velo Mountain Bike Seat|
|Quick Release||Front & Rear Wheels Have Quick Release Axles - Flip Lever|
|Handle Bars||Aluminum Alloy Mountain Bike Handle Bars|
|Head Light||Yes, included as free accessory add on - Battery Operated Snap-On LED (Not covered under warranty)|
|Accessories||Drink Holder On Handle Bars Included|
|Bicycle Measurements||Max Seat Height = 37.75" Inches / Min Seat Height = 29.5" Inches / Handlebar Height = 37.75" Inches|
|Carton Size (L x W x H)||55 x 9 x 28|
|Bicycle In Box Weight||69 lbs|
|Bicycle Weight||59.5 lbs|
|Suggested Max Weight||350 lbs.|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty & 1 Year Battery Warranty|
|Notes||*depends on rider weight & terrain Distance obtainable when using SPAS|