Use the form below to file your warranty claim.
Updated March 18th, 2018: Warranty claims may be filed if your Big Cat Bicycle has been purchased in the last 12 months. Standard warranty is available on all Big Cat Bicycles for a period of no longer than 12 months unless otherwise stated. If you purchased your Big Cat Ebike with an extended 12-month warranty for a grand total of 24 months please be sure to include that in your claim.
Big Cat® Parts only warranty. Under our warranty guidelines, customers are required to do the following when filing a warranty claim:
- Fill out our warranty claim form with all proper information
- Provide Date of purchase, proof of purchase and where your Big Cat ebike was purchased from
- Provide information about the Bicycle shop or person who assembled your Big Cat electric bicycle
- Provide a detailed description of the issues you're having with your bicycle
- Submit a photo or photos of the defective parts & proof of purchase
- Ship defective part to Big Cat. The parts will be carefully inspected. Once the issue is diagnosed, Big Cat reserves the right to either repair the defective part, issue a brand new part, or issue a similar part for a replacement that may not be brand new. Customer(s) is responsible for costs associated with shipping the parts to Big Cat.
Mail to: 1180-10 Lincoln Ave. Holbrook, NY 11741
Financing Information Can Be Found Here