FAT CAT XL 750W Electric Fat Tire Bike
The all-new 2022 Upgraded Fat Cat XXL 750W E-Bike features a newly redesigned aluminum frame that houses a new 48V 13Ah Lithium Ion battery. This powers a 750W geared rear hub motor that delivers more torque which will enhance your electric bike experience on any terrain. The new frame on this e-bike was designed with the rider in mind. The top tube swoops down slightly which will allow riders to get on and off the bicycle easier.
New for the Big Cat Electric Fat EBike line up, the Fat Cat XXL now offers riders a rear pannier rack. This rack is bolt on, which allows riders to remove it whenever they are looking to shed some extra weight. If weight is not an issue, riders can enjoy the luxury of hauling cargo wherever they go.
Still featuring monster 26x4.0" tires, the Fat Cat XXL fat tire e-bike is the ideal bike for riders who are seeking an alternative means to traditional cycling, which in many cases can be limited to road and light off-road use. The Fat Cat XXL allows riders to ride along the sand, mud, dirt trails, snow and regular road conditions with ease!
* Fenders & Front Rack are an additional charge
* orange, black, green colors are custom and limited quantities!
|Color||"Gloss Black With Green Wheels, Black With White Wheels, metallic orange with gloss black, metallic green with black wheels|
|5 layer paint"|
|Frame||Exclusive Big Cat Design – Aluminum|
|Frame Size||18″ Super strong|
|Frame Finish||Gloss Black, Pearl White|
|Brakes||Tektro 203MM Mechanical Disc Brakes, Front & Rear|
|Rims||Aluminum-Alloy 36 spoke|
|Derailleur||Shimano Acera 7 Gear|
|Battery Volts / Amps||Lithium-Ion 48V 13Ah Battery charger included|
|Range||30-60 Miles (Range depends on rider, rider weight, terrain, wind, charge & sometimes weather conditions)|
|Max Speed||20 to 28 mph|
|Seat To Floor||42″|
|E-Bike Motor||Powerful Bafang 750W 48V|
|Charging Time||4-6 Hours (Max. 6 Hours)|
|Battery Life||Up to 2500 Cycles|
|Weight With Battery||55Lb|
|Weight Capacity||315 pounds|
|Cargo||Rear Pannier Rack|
|Pannier Rack Dimensions||17″L 5.5″W|
|Functions||Pedal Assist and On-Demand Throttle with Kill Switch|
|Controller||King Meter KM-529 (5 Level PAS) Big Cat Large 3" LCD Display|
|Lights||Super Bright Led Front and Rear Lights|
|Crankset||170mm Arms – 12 Magnet Cadence Sensor|
|Suspension||Front Suspension Fork|
Updated March 18th 2018:
Big Cat® Parts only warranty. Under our warranty guidelines, customers are required to do the following when filing a warranty claim:
- Fill out our warranty claim form with all proper information
- Provide Date of purchase, proof of purchase and where your Big Cat ebike was purchased from
- Provide information of the Bicycle shop or person who assembled your Big Cat electric bicycle
- Provide a detailed description of the issues you're having with your bicycle
- Submit a photo or photos of the defective parts & proof of purchase
- Ship defective part to Big Cat. The parts will be carefully inspected. Once the issue is diagnosed, Big Cat reserves the right to either repair the defective part, issue a brand new part, or issue a similar part for replacement that may not be brand new. Customer(s) is responsible for costs associated with shipping the parts to Big Cat.
Mail to: 1180-10 Lincoln Ave. Holbrook, NY 11741
Upon registration of the warranty at https://www.bigcatbikes.com/pages/warranty-registration the buyer shall be entitled to the warranty services as set forth in the following provisions.
PRODUCTS COVERED BY THE WARRANTY
The warranty covers all Big Cat ® original equipment components. The warranty extends exclusively to Big Cat ® products that are new and exhibit a material or production defect. All other parts and components shall be excluded from this warranty.
WARRANTY PERIOD 1 year - Parts Only - Labor NOT included.
- Big Cat ®, “Parts Only” warranty will replace failed parts due to a material or production defect. See exclusions below.
- Big Cat ® bikes must be brought to a bike shop or diagnosed by a bike mechanic.
- Shipping costs of warrantied parts are the responsibility of the consumer.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of labor to install warrantied components.
- The customer is REQUIRED to return the damaged parts to Big Cat ® for the warranty to remain valid.
- No returns will be accepted without a Big Cat ® issued Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number
- Non-Return of damaged or defective warrantied parts will invalidate future warranty claims.
- At the discretion of Big Cat ® Worldwide, Inc replacement parts may be Big Cat ® original equipment components or another brand of the same value, to perform the same function.
- A Big Cat ® Electric Bike can only be returned in its original box, along with original packing materials and returned as it was received to arrive undamaged in like new condition. A restocking fee of up to 25% will apply.
- Shipping costs of warrantied parts are not included and are the responsibility of the consumer
- If the vehicle is technically or mechanically modified
- Subsequent conversion/installation of incompatible or non-original parts
- Wearing parts (parts that would normally wear with normal to moderate use)
- Repairs that have not been carried out by trained specialists or Authorized Big Cat ® dealers
- Inappropriate use/transport (extreme off road conditions such as stunts)
- Lack of periodic maintenance/upkeep
- Damage resulting from incorrect adjustment(s) or worn components
- Consequences of a fall, or collision
- Damage caused by extreme weather conditions
- Damage due to unsuitable cleaning agents, utensils such as high-pressure cleaners or the additives used
- Use for Commercial Rental
Normal wear parts / excluded from this warranty:
- Bump stops in forks and shock systems (applies to models with suspension fork)
- Coatings on fork stanchions and shock absorber pistons (applies to models with suspension fork)
- Moving parts made from rubber
- Brake pads / Brake disks
- Rim flanges/brake surfaces
- Freewheel bodies
- Slide rings and plain bushings
- Bar grips and handlebar tape
- Cassettes, cogs, chain rings
- Bearings and bearing seatings
- Airtight seals/O-rings
- Shifting lever rubber coatings
- Shifting components
- Foam parts
- Fenders, chain guide
- Actuating cables and outer sleeves
- Dust rings
ASSERTION AND PROCEDURE OF WARRANTY CLAIMS
Warranty claims are to be submitted to your Big Cat ® dealer or Big Cat Worldwide, Inc the original order number, date of purchase and one of more photographs of the damaged component / area of the bike. The warranty period shall run from the date of warranty registration for 12 months (unless you have an extended warranty).
Your Big Cat ® dealer shall report your warranty claim, including a description and the serial number on the frame, to Big Cat ®, which shall decide on the further procedure immediately upon receipt of the warranty claim. Should clarification require the parts to be checked, these shall be removed and submitted to Big Cat ® in a clean state.
Products repaired or replaced under the warranty shall be sent to the Big Cat ® dealer. Assembly and basic adjustment must be performed by the Big Cat ® dealer, bike shop or bike mechanic.
THE WARRANTY PROVISIONS OF BIG CAT ® WORLDWIDE, INC ARE COMPREHENSIVE AND DEFINITIVE.
IN PARTICULAR, NO PARTY (INCLUDING THE BIG CAT ® DEALER) IS OR SHALL BE AUTHORIZED BY BIG CAT ® TO GRANT ANY GUARANTEES OR OTHER WARRANTY ENTITLEMENTS OR RIGHTS OVER AND ABOVE THESE WARRANTY PROVISIONS.
Misplaced or Did not receive a User Manual with your Big Cat Ebike?
It's ok, these things happen. Which is why we wanted to make the User Manual easily accessible for whenever you may need it.
Access it here, or download and print for your personal use.
BAFANG® 8Fun 48V 750-Watt Hub Motor
Up to 28Mph (speed varies between users)
30-60 Mile range
We are always getting in new Bikes and Can work with you on Custom Colors! Just Call us